Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year


Well the holidays are over, now trying to get back into a routine again.  Samantha had a good break!  She learned how to ride her bike!  BIG NEWS!   Now she goes out almost everyday.   Jack of course loves all his new toys and is starting to play more.   It is funny to watch him.   He is still teething.  I don't remember it being so hard on Samantha.  But that was 10 years ago.   
Yep, Samantha turned 10 Yesterday!  


Outside my window... darkness and rain.

I am thinking.....  I need to go to bed, and hope my throat feels better tomorrow.

I am thankful for... A wonderful daughter, that brings so much joy into my life.

From the Kitchen... leftover birthday cake, cupcakes, and brownie cookies.  

I am creating.... nothing, need to work on thank you cards.

I am hoping..... Samantha does well on her science test on Thursday.

I am hearing.... Scooby snore, and my husband playing game on his computer.

Around the house... couple of loads of laundry to finish.

Favorite things.....HOT shower.  I am so cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment