Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Samantha now sick



When I picked Samantha up from school yesterday she had her sad face on so I asked her what what the matter she said that her ears hurt.  So  I call the Drs office and they said to do a walk in in the morning at 7:30.  Yuck.   So that is what we did this moring.  I hated taking Jack in the sick part, but he is still on his medicine, and I wouldn't let him get down and play with the toys.  We had to wait for a long time.  But sure enough, she did have an ear infection.  So I just kept her home today.  She can't hear anything, and she was talking really loud all day.   

Yesterday, I took Jack to the mall for the opening of the new play area,  the company my sister works for, PLAYTIME made it.  It was so cool, it was the first one they did with a Warner Brothers theme.
They had Fred Bode, the lead animator for Warner Brothers there, doing sketches for Free!  This is what he did for Jack!  

No comments:

Post a Comment