Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday,



My day started out we went to the library at 9 am, when they opened. Sam wanted to get her first prize for doing the summer reading program.
Then we went on the the allergy doctor office. Didn't start too good we waited 30 min before they every called her back to get her shot. Then about 6 min after she got them she looks at me and says .... my arms itch. So I looked at it and it was all red so I told her to go let the nurse look at it. So I am trying to catch Jack and trying to get her to go ahead and get back there. So I get back there and there are 2 nurses checking her out. Jack is screaming because I am holding him. So they listen to her and say she is fine and they put a bit of cream on it. Went back in the waiting room to finish waiting our 30 min.
Jack of course continues to be hard to get along with. (Big Shocker I know)
We got in the car and Sam is very quite and I ask her what is wrong and she said that was scary. I thought to myself, no it would have been scary if I would have had to shove that Epi pen in your leg!
Then we went to Walgreens to pick up some more pictures. They have a special going if you order 50 4x6 prints you get them for $5! I needed 400 pictures!
I have been Scrapbooking like a crazy woman! I did finish both 2007 albums. One is Jack's and the other is the family one.
Now I am to July of 2008 and didn't realize what a busy year it was. Jeff and I took Sam to Atlantic City and saw Hannah Montana. My sister came out, Sam went to Disney. Jeff and I went to Atlantic City for our annv. Jeff, Jack and I went to Ohio. Bonnie, Jack, Sam and I went to NY. SO there were a lot of trips last year. Samantha also caught up her school album for me!
We are working on getting school supplies, seems I always wait until the last minute, so I am keeping an eye on what's on sale that we need to get.
We are also still working on Jack getting potty trained, seems to be going well, I think I just need to remember to take him in there more often. He loves his Car pull-ups.
I can't believe Jack is going to be 2 in 6 days. I have been working with him to hold up his 2 fingers, and say I am 2 yrs old! I haven't ordered a cake yet, I keep flip-flopping in my head about what kind of cake to get Cars or Pooh. Today I am thinking Cars.
I did order his gifts so they should be here any day! I am not going to have a huge party... just family over for cake. We are going tomorrow to get pictures done! I hope he is good! (but won't hold my breath)

No comments:

Post a Comment