Sunday, October 3, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

It is a relaxing Sunday at my house! We made pancakes, the kids loved them. Sam has played the trombone or us. I had my yummy coffee. My hubby got me a new coffee maker, it is so awesome! It is a Tassimo by BOSCH. It is so easy to use!
It is raining here again. We have had so much rain, and I think it is going to rain for the next 3 days.
We went to yard sales yesterday, found some cool things, Cake candles for $2.00, some signs, I love signs, that have the cute sayings on them like, Home sweet Home, May blessings from above fall on this house, Love as if there is no tomorrow. Got a ton of books for Jack, I love books for kids! Sam got some things for her room, and new quilt, I am also a sucker for quilts and a cool bin she can put things in with a chalk board sign for $2.00 the quilt was $4.00!
Now I just need to clean out my garage! Ha, maybe this week I can get to it. I hope so, it would make my hubby smile!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

The best things in life arn't things!

No comments:

Post a Comment