Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week...

I found some awesome blogs with lots of amazing ideas for Teacher Appreciation week!
They are also great gift ideas for anyone really!

First: at how does she?
I really LOVE these pads of paper and that you can get 6 done for a little bit of money! Also love the idea of letting the kids decorate the sides of it!




Second: at Gluesticks I just Love the Cute Brown Bag Apple Gift Sacks!




Third: at Skip to my Lu These are so cute to put in a pot of flowers!


Forth: at Anything but perfect, really cute idea get a tumbler (bed bath & beyond) and put a gift card to Starbucks inside!




These are what Samantha and I made for her teacher's! She was mad that I didn't have all the supplies Sunday to finish them up. OH, my she had to wait one more day to deliver them!

I think they turned out good!


No comments:

Post a Comment