Friday, August 7, 2009

Bubble Fun!



We haven't been up to much. Jack is still sick with his cold. I took him to the Dr. this morning. He has an ear infection, and she said he had puss pockets in the back of his throat. yuck.
So they put him on an antibiotic and some ear drops, which he hated so that should be fun to do 2x's a day for the next 10 days. But anything to make him feel better.
My H is leaving for 10 days tomorrow. I plan on finishing up my albums as much as I can.
We got all the school supplies, so Sam is ready for 5th grade. Wow, that is scary... 5th grade. Time goes so fast. My dad has always said that. He also says that the older you get the faster the years go by. I do see that now.
I am starting to make a pile of things I need to take to Colorado. Samantha and I are getting really excited! It will be here before I know it.
I was so Happy when Johnson & Johnson came out with their new bubble bath for babies. Jack loves it, he will get a hand full of bubbles and ask me to blow them. He are some photos from the other night in the tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment