Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday


I can't believe it is Friday, This week flew by. I still haven't done any baking. Maybe this weekend. We are going to get snow they say... I won't hold my breath, but I will cross my fingers!
Jack didn't want to go to sleep last night until after 10pm. So he is taking a nap. I think he really needs a nap, but it seems like I have so much to try and do in a day. We took the dog to the vet this am and waited for an hour before we saw the Dr. at least he didn't charge me for the office visit, all I had to pay for was the shot and his special dog food. It was so funny, in the waiting room there were 3 black pugs, Jack said look at the cats. I said Jack I don't see any cats in this room. It was so funny, I said those are dogs! =)
I got my hair trimmed yesterday, ahhhh, I love it, my hair is just too thick to let it get too long.
Sam didn't go to school yesterday b/c when we got there they had the fire dept. and they were sending all the kids to the primary school. I said forget that and just brought her home. There was some kind of unidentified odor.
I need to clean up a little before it is time to go get Sam.

Happy Friday to all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment