Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ready for Christmas





I am all ready for Christmas! Well, pretty much, just need to get a couple little things.
I did make another trip to Toys R' Us today, I have enough I need to stop but I had to go get Jack a Buzz Lightyear. He loves the Toy Story movies! He is a such a great age!
Jack did sit on Santa's lap, with sissy. I didn't think that was going to happen, it was a nice surprise!

Before he got on his lap and was checking him out from a far. He screamed to Santa "I NEED CARS". It was so cute, It was one of those moments I wish I would have had a video camera.
I was really surprised that Santa doesn't give out candy canes anymore. That is what I always remembered getting as a child. I was also a little sad when I heard that the post offices weren't taking Santa letters this year. They have been doing it every year since 1912.

But on a happy note our tree is up, the stockings are hung, and I think, I hope it will stay cold outside. The day before yesterday we had our air on. When we put up the tree, yep we had our air on. It is hard to get in the Christmas mood when it is 70 outside.
The dog got a bath today, he is having his itching issues, he goes to the vet on Friday. I am trying to get the vet just to give him a cortisone shot every 6 weeks or so.
Sam hasn't gone to school the last 2 days, she has just been under the weather. It is hard to make her go to school this time of year. She just got a new teacher, b/c her teacher has left on maternity leave.
I am enjoying getting Christmas cards everyday now! I still need to figure out what Christmas cookies I am going to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment