Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Dec. 1st

It is here, I knew it would come before I knew it.
We have almost all our shopping done, just a few small things left on our lists. I have started wrapping today. Trying to get my packages ready to mail. I am hoping to get them out this week but, I don't think it will happen.
My H is leaving on Thursday to go to TN, with his dad. I hope to get up all the Christmas decor while he is gone.
Jack is still loving his cars, today when we went to get Sam at school he had to bring all of them in this small backpack. It was so heavy it weighed as much as him. I kept thinking he was going to fall over.
I got a used dinning room table from my mother in law. I was so happy she gave it to us. It gives us so much more room!
Sam has to get her allergy shots today, the doctors office has moved. I just hope J is a good boy. He won't take a nap these days. I know he is tired. And I know I could get so much more done if he would take a nap.
I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment