Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

it has been busy at our house. For the last 3 weeks my back has been hurting, on Monday I went to the chiropractor, and then a few more days. It seemed to be helping until yesterday, I don't know what I did but I am in a lot of pain again.
Something is wrong with Scooby he won't eat, I hope today he acts and is feeling better!

my sister is doing well, if baby Hannah doesn't arrive before July 8th she will get induced!

it is almost my mom's birthday, I need to get her gift in the mail.

The heat here has been awful to say the least. Every day it is in the upper 90's. Last week a friend lost her horse, she was only 3 years old. The vet that came to her barn said that that was the 4th horse under 5 that he had to put down that week because of the heat! So very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment