Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday



Hi all, it is Sunday! I am feeling very lazy toady. I am trying to do laundry, but is is never ending! It is still very hot here!
My Hubby came home yesterday, so we are all happy now! Jack misses him alot now he is getting bigger. He loves to play with his daddy!
The kids and I went to a few thrift stores, didn't find anything we couldn't live without. Maybe we will go to some around the beach tomorrow.
Samantha has been doing really well keeping her room clean and making her bed everyday! She was so excited she counted her silly bands today and has 202! She kept trying to get Jack to trade with her, but he wasn't trading today!

I talked to my sister today, they are doing well, except for the getting up alot at night. But that is to be expected!

Since Jess decided to close down the baby store we have had a visitor with us, but she will soon be going to jess's house.
My kids are always asking if they can get her out. She is very cute but I worry too much about her getting away from them and her making my couch her home. She is a hamster named Pack Rat.
Now that Jack is 3 years old, he can open doors and lock them, I am so glad we have the alarm on the house so every time he opens the door I can hear it! He also opens the fridge!

Tomorrow I am going to work on my long list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment