Friday, September 10, 2010

Survived first week of Middle School!



Happy to say Samantha survived the first week of middle school! =) And so did I.
Today was kinda ruff for her she had to dress out for P.E. and she had to go to the nurse first and take her inhaler. By the time she got to the locker room she had 1 min to dress out and some lady was counting down the seconds. Sam said the nurse didn't even give her a note. I thought that was a bit odd. So we will have to get that straight next week.

The weather today was beautiful, cooler! I think Fall in finally on the way!

I had to find a baby shower gift for my sister-in-law, her baby shower is tomorrow. I also need to make a taco dip to take.
I also have an appointment for Scooby to get a bath tomorrow. =)

I am tired and have a headache, so off to bed I go! The hubby is watching football so shouldn't be hard to go to sleep!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment