Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Ready for Easter!

I had no idea Easter was around the corner until on Friday I was looking at the Calendar.
I have a ton of things to do.  I did already get some stuff done.  I had to make treat bags for Samantha's class.  Make little goodie bags for her teachers. Fill eggs for the Egg Hunt at Sadie's house on Sunday, with all the kids!
Still need to make Bakerella's Cupcake pops (little chicks) is what I am going to attempt. They are SO CUTE!  Make deviled eggs, and help Jeff smoke some pork butts for Sunday. I hate it when he smokes stuff in the HUGE monster Smoker in the backyard, it makes such a MESS!  But always tastes really YUMMY.  On Friday I need to send in some cookies or cupcakes for Sam's class.  Then on Friday Samantha is having a friend spend the night and it is her birthday so we want to make cupcakes for her and have tons of fun!
Wow, makes me really tired just thinking about it.   

Today, was a gloomy day and poured rain at times, but I did take the kids to get their Easter Pictures done they turned out really good considering Jack didn't take much of a nap today.  
We did stop to see the Easter Bunny, but he wasn't having it and didn't want to get near him.  Samantha was holding him and she said his grasp is getting really tight.  So no picture with the bunny this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment