Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can't believe it is almost Turkey Day!



We survived the NorEaster, I have never seen so much water. It just sat over us and wouldn't move. Our backyard was a lake!

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving. This month has flown by! We have been busy with Dr appt.. Jack has been very fussy since I got home last weekend from my shopping trip to Delaware. Friday I took him to the dr. she said his ear was red... I don't really know what that means but she put him on an antibiotic, and he also got the H1N1 shot while we were there, that made him really mad. Yesterday he had his appt with the ENT, to check his tubes, they are still in.

Sam had a book report due today, so we have been working on that, she did a great job!
We have been busy shopping for Christmas we are almost done just a few people left! I have never been this ahead of the game! I am feeling so good about it! I am going to try and get the kids pictures done soon and my Christmas cards.

The weather has been crazy, hot.... cold, hot.... cold, I am ready for COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment