Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb. 26th 2010

I am glad this week has come to an end. Finally my H comes home today! We are all so excited to see him. It seems as tho he has been gone for months. I guess just so much has been going on.
I have been helping a friend in her store. She has a consignment store, she sells baby stuff. So I get all Jack's clothes and toys there. So that makes me feel good, helping someone out. Jack gets to play with lots of kids, and he needed that. He is having a very hard time at sharing. But he is 2!
Jack and Sam both went to the dr yesterday, Sam had to get a booster to go to middle school next year, the also gave her Malaria and chicken pox shots. So her arms hurt really bad, and the poor thing has violin today. Jack just was getting a re-check after being in the hospital, he is doing fine. He is getting better at using the neb.
Well, I better clean up this house a little for the hubby, then Jack and I are going to the store.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment