Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! (Jack is in love with potato heads)

Today we didn't do too much, My hubby had to go out of town for work. So we got up early, opened Valentine's, got him packed and out the door! We went to a first birthday party today, Jack enjoyed it!
I am still feeling tired, and not the same after my hospital ER experience on Wednesday. I started having really bad stomach pain around 11:30 am, I was go glad my hubby was off. But Sam had a friend come home with her from school. So we went to dinner, but I could barely walk, and definitely didn't want to eat anything. So we dropped her friend off and my hubby put the kids to bed and I went to the ER.
It was only 6:30pm so I didn't wait long, but did have to go threw the metal detector. But they got me right back, and in a room. I did have to wait a while before anyone came in. But I really didn't think it was going to take that long to figure out what was wrong. I got home at 2:30am.
They gave me morphine for the pain, I didn't think that was going to happen, and when they started putting it in my IV I freaked! I told the nurse not to put anymore in. I didn't want it. Then they were going to to a CAT Scan so I had to drink that nasty crap, and wait 2 hrs. But then I started not the liking the fact that I was alone. I thought these people don't give a crap about me, I could die in the room and they wouldn't even know. So I called my hubby and told him I needed someone up there with me. So his dad came and sat with the kids and he came up there. But before he got there I started to freak out again and I pushed the help button and it called housekeeping to my room number, so then I pushed it again and held it down and some guy said yes how can I help you and I said yeah I wanted a nurse.... Well, let me just say she never came and my hubby was there before she was.
They took blood, and ran tests, did the cat scan of my abdomen, they found a hernia. BUt they don't think that was causing my pain. But couldn't find anything. The next day I was still very sore. But I go to the dr in a couple of weeks so we will see what they say.

Yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary! We went for a drive down to the beach where we got married, it was funny because we never saw the house in daylight. It costed $30. It was fun going down memory lane. It has been a wonderful 13 years! I do believe I found my true love!
Happy Valentine's day I hope you had a day full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment