Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday April 21, 2010

Yesterday my hubby and I had a wonderful day. We went to the mall had lunch, looked at the new ipads! I love them!! We then went to a movie and had a nice dinner! I am so thankful Granny was here and kept the kids for us. Poor Sam was sick, throwing up. All she has talked about is spending time with Granny and then the one day she is here, Sam was sick. =( I know Sam was really sad she couldn't hang out with Granny at the mall. She seems to still not be feeling well today. Oh, I hope it passes soon.
Today, Jack has an appt with the ENT, just his post op check up from getting his surgery.
I hope we can get in and out fast!
I am going to try and get all the laundry done today! Clean up my messy desk, and change sheets!
My back is still hurting a bit but I must just keep moving! Every night I hope that when I wake my back won't hurt. Maybe tomorrow!!

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment