Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy Week...


Sam coming out of the tube! She LOVED it!


This has been a very busy week for us! Tuesday, when Sam got out of school, we went to the Great Wolf Lodge! I had heard it is great! It was, the kids had a blast! I am glad we went while school was still in. I am sure they are packed all summer long! It was so nice that it was all indoors, so didn't have to worry about getting burned! We didn't do everything they had so we can go back and do some other things! LIKE THE SPA!
I cannot wait for this school year to be over! I think I am more excited than Sam!
Today we went to Papa and Mamaw's house! The kids stayed there and got to get in the pool! While the hubby and I went to a movie! I guess Jack was fine, didn't cry for me! Yippiee!

I haven't been feeling 100%, my throat has been hurting! ARGGGG! I hope it's not strep!

Today my sister got married! My mom said it all went well! I haven't talked to the new bride yet. I will call her tomorrow! I can't wait to see the pictures. I really wish I could have gone but with it the last few weeks of school, I need to stay her to keep Samantha on track.
I wish my sister and my new brother in law the best! All he needs to remember is she is ALWAYS right!

Jack drew this heart yesterday! I was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment