Friday, May 21, 2010

Saturday

Last weekend the kids went with Granny and stayed at the Beach! They each got 2 frogs, how to care for frogs I have no clue! The hubby says to let them go in a pond!




This week flew by for me! A few dr appts for the kids, all is well! I finally got my mother's day gift from my hubby, it was on back order. I am in love with it! It is a ipad! It is so cool! Now just have to wait for the case to come, it is on back order! So NO kids will be touching it!
I am as always trying to get cought up on laundry. I am thinking about my sister, she is getting married on the 30th. Then on June 5th she has her baby shower. I wish I could be there, but I have go to stay on Sam, she has a few grades she has to work really hard on for the next few weeks!
The weather here in VA is HOT, it is summer here! Always goes right to summer no spring here!
Happy my hubby is home, to help me with the kids. We went to see Shreck last night, We didn't stay for the whole thing. Jack wasn't really into it. So I was holding him and his diaper malfunctioned and all the sudden there was pee running down my leg into my shoe. That's when you KNOW it is time to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment