Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Already?

I have a hard time believing it is May already. We have been having weather like it is July tho. YUCK, I am already over SUMMER!
My Hubby is gone again, should be back home on the 14th. I have been busy getting my mom's gift ready and I did get it in the mail today.
Last night we went over to a friends house and saw her 4 horses! I love horses, Sam was so excited, but oh my did she start having trouble with her allergies. Jack just wanted to stay really far from them he kept saying, they might bite me!
Thursday night is Sam's Violin program at school, I am so excited! Her Papa and Mamaw are going to join us. She needs to get practicing. I need to make sure to get there really early! Seems all the good seats are always taken!
My ears are finally feeling better, I did have an ear infection. Jack has a little cough, I am sure it is allergies!
I officially took Jack's crib out if his room. It is in the hallway. I didn't want to move it too far, tonight I almost put it back up. He just won't stay in his bed! Sam ALWAYS stayed in her bed! I don't know what to do with him!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Week and Happy Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment