Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010

I am so thankful my hubby is home safe and sound tonight. Jack was so excited to see him! Jack kept saying all day, "I need my Daddy".
I am so happy it is Friday! But for some reason Sam has been getting homework on the weekends now. I thought that was against the LAW! She needs to work super hard, I can't believe school is almost out and she will be in MIDDLE school next year! YIKES!
Jack has found a new passion, picking his nose. Yes, I know, how lovely. The other day he even picked it and showed a police man who was trying to eat his lunch, Jack walked up to him and showed it to him and screamed "EWWWWW". Thank goodness the policeman just said "EWWW" back! I was so embarrassed.
Jack has also been chewing every toy he has in his hand. I even found him eating paper. I don't know what to do with him.
It was so very hot here today, felt like 100! I am already over summer!
Sam and I both got our hair chopped off this week! I will have to take a picture of us!

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment