Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday!


I can't believe it is Friday already! I am tired, long night again last night with Jack. I ended up sleeping with him on his floor. Samantha spent the night at a friends house, so she is also tired. I hope we all sleep well tonight!

I am working on laundry, I also consedered going to the laundry mat and getting it all done at once!

I have gotten some things checked off my to do list
Eye Dr appt
Haircut appt.
Return some things (had to go drop off at ups)
Order meds. threw the mail (for some reason this is hard for me and I really rather just pick up at Walgreens)




Earlier in the week we went to the thrift store and Jack was so happy he found the phone that was in Toy Story 3, it is the orginial one it makes the noise when the wheels turn and has the longer string for him to pull it all around the house, and the eyes move.
But it was missing the receiver. He has played with it alot it was worth the .98 cents!

The hubby and I are trying to figure out a bed for Jack, don't really know what to go with. We are going to figure it out tomorrow. He is just too big for the crib and his car bed he rolls out of.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's not going to be too hot here, FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment