Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday


Next week at this time we will be enjoying the view of the lake! We are all so excited to go back to the lake! I am starting to get things together that we need to take with us. Last time I think I over packed so, I am only trying to take what we will need.

I have been alone since 7:45 pm last night! Well not all alone I have the dog here with me. But no kids, or husband! I couldn't tell you the last time my house has been this quite! All I hear in my ear is the clock my mom painted ticking away! Last night when Granny picked up the kids, I jumped in my car to go get a pedicure and my nails done. It was nice all I could think about was going home to an empty house!

The day before yesterday, some guy ran into Samantha and she was wearing flip flops and he stepped on her pinky toe and broke it. So she has been milking it for all it's worth. I know it hurts because I have done it too! I told her of course right before was leave town, she would break a toe! The hubby was joking with her telling her "Shreck called he wants his toe back!"
Then Jack would say "oh my toe, I just broke it and it is bleeding everywhere!" Oh the drama!

To do List for this week...
Get Packed for the lake
Jack getting his 3yr pictures done (I know a little late but better than never) He will be in his cowboy outfit
Eye dr on Wednesday, to have my contacts checked
Friday, Take the dog in to get boarded
Saturday to the lake we go

I can't believe the summer is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment