Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday


Samantha's Orthopedic doctor appointment went about as we thought, I guess. She has 2 curves in her spine, so they cancel each other out, that's why she doesn't stand crooked.
But she will get fitted for a brace, and have to wear it for 23 hours a day. Good news is only for a year - year & half. The plan is to STOP it from getting worse, and pray it works. So she can avoid surgery. Her spine also twist, so that makes the ribs twist, so if that gets worse it can crowed her lung & heart, and cause problems when she is older. I think she realizes how important it is to wear the brace, but I am sure I will have to be the nagging mom. They will call us with the appointment to go get fitted, then we go back to the Orthopedic, to make sure it is right.


I plan on going to the grocery store and then relaxing today.

Yesterday, I was sick with a really bad stomach bug. I did manage to get to the craft show with Brenda and the kids. I got a few things. But I didn't last very long, I had to lay down.

Jack is sick with a bad cough and wheezing, also complaining of a stomach ache.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! I am so glad the time has changed, Jack won't be getting up at 5am now only 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment