Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Oct. 12, 2009




This weekend we didn't do much. We went to the mall, I had a coupon I needed to use, for Jack. My H's mom came with us. She took Sam school shopping b/c she told her she would a while ago. Sam got some skinny jeans, I am not sure if I like them, but she loves them.
Jack is feeling better. He is loving his cars still and would rather play cars than sit down and eat. And doesn't understand why Sam and I would want to sit and eat a meal and not play cars.
I did also do some decorating a bit. I got all my ideas from JUST A GIRL, I love her blog.

Tonight the dog drooled, and a few minutes later I looked at J and he had his lips on the floor, I asked him what he was doing and he answered.... I just drooled like the dog did. hahaa

I painted Sam's nails, she is running for President at school, along with every other kid. She has to do a speech on Thursday on the TV. I went into the school with her this morning to hang up her posters.
Sam also is practicing her Violin, they haven't learned to use the bow yet! She can't wait. She was playing with a CD and it sounded very good! I am so EXCITED! She was excited when she heard they were going to play with the High Schoolers. If that would have been me I would have not been happy to hear that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment