Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct. 29, 2009


Thursday, I keep thinking today is Friday! I guess I am just ready for Halloween, along with all the kids!
Today, I am cleaning up, just seems it can never be all done. My parents in CO are getting a ton of snow. Their first big one!
I saw a quote the other day I thought was so great!

"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ---Phyllis Diller

I am missing my hubby, and my slippers. Two things that keep me warm. I sent my slippers back to my sister to fix them for me. I hope she will hurry, and make them extra strong so I don't ever have to be without them again. At least it isn't snowing here or I would really be missing them! On Halloween it is going to be almost 80! YUCK!
I better get back to cleaning.....
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment