Friday, October 9, 2009

Sadness...


I can't stop thinking about the sadness. My Best Friend, lost her mother on Wednesday. I have such a heavy heart with sadness. She is very strong just like her mother was. So I know she will be fine. But I cannot imagine loosing my mother, they are the one person who is always on your side, and there to help you with everything.
My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family during this difficult time.
Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
~Author Unknown

My neighbor also lost her fight with cancer on Wednesday. So my thoughts and prayers are with her husband and family.



Inside my house, Jack is still fighting his cold. But I know he is doing ok. He is acting just like a 2 year old. We are all missing my H alot. Jack keeps asking "Daddy home?"
Samantha didn't have such a good week school wise, she had and E grade (that is an F) and she kept it from me for a week! Then she took another test on Thursday and got a D. So her bedtime has been moved up. She is realizing she needs to work harder! ( I HOPE)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are going to put up Halloween decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment