Thursday, January 28, 2010

The day before the big 3-1!

I really can't believe that tomorrow I will be 31 years old. I am thankful I am well to celebrate it with my kids. My Hubby is still out of town. That's ok b/c in a few weeks he will make it up to me by taking me to Atlantic City without the kids =)
I am feeling much better, little headaches, coughing, and sore throat, but at least I can get out of bed.
I have been cleaning all day! I really wanted to have a clean house for my birthday. I need to go down and clean the floors but that shouldn't take too long.
We are going to get snow.... So they say. 10 inches! I hope so but I am not going to hold my breath.
I am creating Valentine's for the ones I love.
Sam had a half day today and No school tomorrow or Monday!
I was happily surprised when we came home this afternoon to find a nice box on the porch with some beautiful tulips from sister! Oh how they make me smile =) THANK YOU CATHY!
In the kitchen for dinner I made chicken and dumplings... YUMMMM they were good!
I am looking forward to a nice quite day with my kids tomorrow.
Well, Jack is in bed I need to go clean up the kitchen!

Good night ya'll see you when I am 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment