Monday, June 8, 2009

This weekend!

We had a good weekend.  Of course it went by way too fast! 
My H came home Friday afternoon.   We just relaxed around the house.
Saturday, my mother-in-law came over and watched the kids while my H and I went shooting at the range, I have no idea what kind of gun it is, but I did really good on the target! Then went to a movie and to a quite dinner.  Samantha spent the night with her Granny and went swimming in the pool.   Sunday,  my mother-in-law come over again around 6pm, and gave Jack his bath and put him to bed, and my H and I got to have another quiet dinner!   Jack is now at the age where he won't sit in the highchair or stroller when we go out.  
This is Samantha's last week of school!  =)  YIPPIE!  Today they are doing the awards, so I am going to take Jack.... we will see how this goes!  Wish me luck!  
Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment