Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday,


Today went pretty well, I am feeling much better now that I got some hair cut off.  My hair is just too thick!  Looks like Sam's hair is going to be the same way!  She got to get her hair cut also, I think hers looks so cute!  
My mother-in-law watched Jack while I took Sam to get her allergy shot today!  That was so nice.  Not having to fight with him the whole time at the Dr office.  Her shots are going well so far (knock on Wood).   Then I had to make a return to Bed Bath and Beyond.  
Then Samantha saw the TAPS store, witch she LOVES, so she was begging me to go in, and seems we didn't have Jack I thought, alright, I could go in there and actually look around and think.   I had been wanting a Felt board for Jack, so I got one!  Then we came home put Jack to bed for his nap and I had some felt from Michaels, so Sam and I just used cookie cutters and cut out a few shapes for Jack.   When he woke up from his nap he played with it, he said, "I love it!"  
He has been so funny!  On Father's day we were sitting on the couch and he was playing with his blocks and they fell over and he said to Jeff and I "oh, you have got to be kidding me!" HA! =)
 So tomorrow should be interesting we are going to be getting a new roof, they are starting at 8 am.  oh, that is early!

No comments:

Post a Comment