Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009

Today is a gloomy day outside and I think it is going to rain for the next couple of days.

This morning Jeff spotted a turtle on our back patio.  Jack really wanted to hold him, but we couldn't let him.  I am sure he would have tried to pull the little guy apart.

Then I was in the kitchen making dinner for tonight, thanks for the recipe Jodie!  You can find it here... http://fullbellies.blogspot.com/2009/04/crockpot-salsa-chicken.html.  
But for some reason when ever I am trying to cook, Jack makes it impossible.  Crying pulling on me, Now pulling stuff off the counters, slamming the cabinet doors, and drawers.  Oh, and if the pantry door is open he is pulling everything out.   It really makes cooking unpleasant!
I think he will be taking a early nap today, he hasn't taken a nap the last 2 days.  My mom said well maybe he has out-grown them.... I really hope not!

Today I will be mailing some bills and going to the bank.  Need to stop at the store, b/c for some reason I forgot the milk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment