Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lazy Saturday





We didn't do much today.  I did get to sleep in, well kind of, Samantha kept coming in my room.  But at 9:45 and no pep from Jack, I got freaked and ran in his room.  He was looking at books in his bed.  Yesterday I had to Wake him up to take Samantha to school and to pick her up, so I think he was tired. 
 This morning I took Samantha to her Papa's house, so she could spend the night.   She has been wanting to for a month now.  But they are always working, so it is hard to get her there.  The pool was also open so she couldn't wait to get in.  It wasn't that warm yet... I wouldn't have got in! 
I cleaned up the house, did some laundry.  Watered my flowers, I am trying to keep them alive this year.  We will see.
Ordered some pictures for Samantha's friends in her class.  They took a field trip to Williamsburg on Friday.
Thursday we went to the park, for just a few minutes, it was getting ready to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment