Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunny day,

Monday, March 12th 2012...

It is a beautiful day today, the sun is shinning and the birds are singing!  I went for a nice walk.   Came home and updated my iPod for better walking music tomorrow.  =)

I am going to try and make a couple St. Patty day cards, I'll keep up updated on them!

I am listing to the dog snore and the hamster eat!

We had a great weekend!  Saturday, we went to the Library, they were having an Anime festival.  There were all kinds of people dressed up, and dancing out if front of the Library.  Jack loved it!  Then I over heard at 1pm they where having SUMO wrestling!!  So Jack was really excited for that!  Samantha and her friend wrestled each other it was awesome!  Bummer was I didn't have my phone it was dead!  So Sam's friend got a couple of pictures for me!  =)

Then we went to the movies and saw the Lorax, it was good and I loved all the colors in it =)

Sunday, Jack and I just hung around here, we did go grocery shopping.  Jack played in the backyard with the golf set he got at the store, too bad he was just beating my flowers with the club tho.



He is always giving me flowers, he is so sweet. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment