Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today was another hot day here in Virginia!  It's like it has gone right into Summer here.  I had wonderful walk this morning, I went early today before it got too hot.

After my walk I had a teacher conference with Jack's amazing teacher!  I love her, I couldn't have dreamed of a better teacher for him.  Of course, she said how great he is and that he knows all his letters and numbers, and can count to 29 by looking at the number.  The only thing we need to work on is holding his pencil correctly and not like a weapon.  And writing his name, he get the hook going the wrong  way sometimes.

After I picked up the kids from school they went outside and drew on the sidewalk with chalk!  I love that!  So my front porch is covered! =)






Sam took these great pictures for me...


Samantha got Student of the month!  I am so proud of her she has been working really hard, and one of her teachers noticed to select her!  =)


Here are some of the books Jack is loving right now at bedtime...  He is into Cat In The Hat because his birthday was earlier this month!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment