Monday, March 26, 2012

Wow, Monday is here...

Our weekend was pretty uneventful.  My Mother-in-law came to town and took the kids both days.  They did lots of shopping for warner weather clothes, seeing the Easter Bunny, they also went bowling!

The Hubby and I just hung around the house most of the time.  Saturday we did go see 21 Jump Street, its was funny =)

Friday at Jack's school we peeked at the chick eggs... they are suppose to hatch over the next 3 days!  I told the Teacher I am so excited!!  So this morning when we went in one of them is starting to crack!!  When I go pick up Jack this after noon I am going to take my Canon so I can get some good pictures!


Here are a few I took with my phone on Friday..


 Jack also had to make an animal out of recycled items and bring it in to school!  So he wanted to make a Jaguar, but I found this duct tape laying around.... It sure was hard I don't see how a 4 yr old could do this, he helped very little.  But turned out ok I think.  I'm sure the family that made the giraffe will win it is cool! =)


Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment